We have been informed that we can remain open for viewings on residential boats as we fall under the same guidelines as estate agents. Please read below as some of the regulations have been updated.
We are open by appointment only, but with the following conditions in place so that we can comply with the government guidelines on social distancing and safe working practices. If you would like the appointment to be via a phone call or video call this can be arranged.
Please note a risk assessment has taken place and can be viewed if requested.
1. Viewings and meetings are strictly by appointment only. The office will be locked and probably unmanned at all other times.
2. We are only doing viewings on residential boats or in relation to new build boats for residential use
3. Appointments are strictly limited to 2 members of the same household.
4. Staff members will not come on boats with customers but will answer all questions before and after the viewing, outside where we have created an undercover area.
5. If viewings are on boats in more than one location we cannot transport customers in our vehicle, you will need to make your own way there.
6. We have alcohol based hand gel, gloves and masks for all customers and staff, as when required.
7. We will be asking for contact details (phone number) for track and trace purposes.
8. Please do not attend if you have any symptoms or have been near anyone with symptoms.
We will review these conditions as and when the government guidance is updated.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Stay safe and well
01932 301399 or 07507 411526
Uniquely Positioned to Serve London & The Home Counties
We are uniquely positioned on Ferry Lane, right next to Shepperton Lock on the River Thames just outside of London. Thus giving excellent transport links either by road, rail or water.
This enabling us to fully serve London, the home counties and beyond.
New 70 x 12ft3 Bespoke Fully Fitted
70 x 12ft3 Widebeam
1 bed reverse layout with jacuzzi bath and 10 ft stern deck
A BOAT BROKERAGE YOU CAN TRUST
"I had been looking for a narrowboat for a long time and had been unsuccessful in finding a suitable boat at the right price. I initially spoke to them about one boat but she had already sold. They took the time to take my details and what I wanted and then contacted me when a suitable boat became available. I am now happily living on my boat".
- K Edwards
"I ordered a painted Sailaway through West London Boat Brokerage about 12 months ago. From the very start I was impressed at the speed they answered my queries and the level of knowledge the staff had.
I had never owned a boat before and had loads of questions. I had contacted other companies but they either did not respond or I was left to feel like I was wasting their time.
At WLBB I had the opportunity to plan my boat, taking as long as I needed -
all very helpful indeed.
The boat arrived as arranged and my adventure began".
- Katie Smith
"I found West London Boat Brokerage to be extremely helpful during my build of my part fit Widebeam. They spent a lot of time helping me and my wife with the planning of our boat, offering us invaluable advice".
- Mr J Grieve
West London Boat Brokerage,
The Ferry Point, Ferry Lane, Shepperton, TW17 9LQ
Tel: 01932 301399 or 07507 411526
Registered Name: West London Boat Brokerage Limited
Registered in England and Wales
Company Number 10467506
Registered Address: 51 South Street, Isleworth, TW7 7AA
Monday 10:00 - 5:00 Tuesday 10:00 - 5:00 Wednesday - closed
Thursday 10:00 - 5:00 Friday 10:00 - 5:00
Saturday 10:00 - 4:30 Sunday 10:00 - 4:00
Please contact us for out of hours appointments
ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN FILL IN THE FOLLOWING CONTACT FORM: